This is a generalization of the suggestions made in email, which were two-fold:
1. Past and inappropriate cargo cult 60s figures
2. Informers and agent provocateurs
That got me thinking about information flows in general and so I started listing them. This is important, I would think, if you want to think about either coverage or public relations.
3. Occupy sites eg minutes (inventory of sites at FDL but how know complete?)
4. Occupy deliverables eg announcements, videos.
5. Independent streamers
6. Mainstream media very, very light, slow, and not especially accurate. (a) print (b) television. Local weeklies and tabs often very good at OWS.
7. Twitter. Curation. Lack of archiving. Authenticiation. Internet triumphalism.
8. Facebook Read below the fold...