All comments

Comment datesort ascending Comment Author Comment title Post author Post title In reply to
1 hour 50 min ago V. Arnold Re: Oh, the horror... lambert Tweet of the day (2) Parent
2 hours 14 min ago Dromaius Re: Oh, the horror... lambert Tweet of the day (2) Parent
2 hours 18 min ago Dromaius Re: In the garden: Moar poor person's row covers! lambert In the garden: Moar poor person's row covers! --
2 hours 20 min ago DCblogger Re: I'm confused. Does the winner of the snap election... lambert Jack Trammell's website is remarkably... Parent
3 hours 38 min ago okanogen Re: I don't see the implication DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
3 hours 51 min ago okanogen If you support SKA you support harrassment and abuse DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
4 hours 11 min ago V. Arnold Huffpo could have been so much more... lambert Dan Froomkin on John Brennan: It's about the... --
4 hours 12 min ago BruceMcF Re: Argh, Junior lambert This one chart shows why the fear and loathing of... Parent
4 hours 19 min ago V. Arnold Oh, the horror... lambert Tweet of the day (2) --
5 hours 31 min ago mellon Reagan's support of Saddam Hussein - Must see this lambert Really excellent interview with Rick Perlstein on... --
5 hours 42 min ago quixote Re: Yes, on "folks" you are 100% right lambert Tweet of the day (2) Parent
6 hours 11 min ago lambert I'm confused. Does the winner of the snap election... lambert Jack Trammell's website is remarkably... --
6 hours 12 min ago lambert Yes, on "folks" you are 100% right lambert Tweet of the day (2) --
6 hours 25 min ago DCblogger Re: Jack Trammell's website is remarkably unrevealing, or not lambert Jack Trammell's website is remarkably... --
8 hours 5 min ago quixote Re: Tweet of the day (2) lambert Tweet of the day (2) --
8 hours 39 min ago nippersdad Re: John Brennan is a horrible human being lambert John Brennan is a horrible human being Parent
10 hours 56 min ago jinb Re: Wrong DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
11 hours 33 min ago nippersdad Re: John Brennan is a horrible human being lambert John Brennan is a horrible human being --
12 hours 22 min ago nippersdad Re: Dan Froomkin on John Brennan: It's about the lying lambert Dan Froomkin on John Brennan: It's about the... --
13 hours 9 min ago nihil obstet Reagan wasn't all that popular when in office lambert Really excellent interview with Rick Perlstein on... Parent
13 hours 12 min ago lambert Hay bale gardening! lambert In the garden: Design challenges for "The... Parent
13 hours 14 min ago lambert Rethinking here lambert In the garden: Design challenges for "The... Parent
13 hours 21 min ago lambert I added crude dimensions to the photo (at the bottom) lambert In the garden: Design challenges for "The... Parent
13 hours 22 min ago lambert Hmm, I could have sworn this post... lambert Really excellent interview with Rick Perlstein on... Parent
13 hours 26 min ago lambert No, I'm not lambert Really excellent interview with Rick Perlstein on... Parent
13 hours 34 min ago lambert Fennel sounds like a good idea lambert In the garden: Design challenges for "The... Parent
14 hours 30 min ago nippersdad Re: It's a typesetter's pangram! lambert The Chavez font Parent
16 hours 9 min ago nippersdad Re: Everything nippersdad said and lambert In the garden: Design challenges for "The... Parent
16 hours 11 min ago jo6pac Re: In the garden: Design challenges for "The Zone of Unlife" lambert In the garden: Design challenges for "The... --
16 hours 18 min ago nippersdad Re: Hmm... I've always hated birdbaths because they look dumb lambert In the garden: Design challenges for "The... Parent
16 hours 32 min ago nippersdad Re: Hmm... I've always hated birdbaths because they look dumb lambert In the garden: Design challenges for "The... Parent
18 hours 12 min ago V. Arnold Re: John Brennan is a horrible human being lambert John Brennan is a horrible human being --
19 hours 26 min ago Barmitt O'Bamney Re: John Brennan is a horrible human being lambert John Brennan is a horrible human being --
23 hours 36 min ago V. Arnold Re: "It is said in the desert that possession of water .... lambert Tweet of the day Parent
1 day 1 hour ago okanogen Re: Wrong DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 1 hour ago V. Arnold Re: Modern slavery lambert Modern slavery --
1 day 2 hours ago V. Arnold Re: Well, it would matter a lot if you only had one kind of... lambert Really excellent interview with Rick Perlstein on... Parent
1 day 2 hours ago V. Arnold Re: Yes, and? lambert Really excellent interview with Rick Perlstein on... Parent
1 day 2 hours ago V. Arnold I'm not a spectator sports fan, but... lambert Modern slavery --
1 day 3 hours ago mellon I would imagine they use something like this if they get really lambert Why you should never, never, never, NEVER order a... Parent
1 day 3 hours ago lambert Exactly lambert This one chart shows why the fear and loathing of... Parent
1 day 3 hours ago lambert Well, it would matter a lot if you only had one kind of screw! lambert Really excellent interview with Rick Perlstein on... Parent
1 day 3 hours ago BruceMcF Re: Reagan's pretty popular too lambert This one chart shows why the fear and loathing of... Parent
1 day 3 hours ago lambert Yes, and? lambert Really excellent interview with Rick Perlstein on... Parent
1 day 3 hours ago jinb Re: Wrong DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 3 hours ago V. Arnold Re: I find it remarkable that there can be... lambert Really excellent interview with Rick Perlstein on... Parent
1 day 3 hours ago lambert Thank you, but I think your movie is correct lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent
1 day 3 hours ago V. Arnold Re: Thank you for ordering your books from Powells! lambert Thank you for ordering your books from Powells! --
1 day 3 hours ago V. Arnold Thanks... lambert Please, DCCC, stop. Just stop. Parent
1 day 3 hours ago katiebird Re: We can't run controlled experiments! lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent
1 day 4 hours ago lambert What the heck is in it for them? DCblogger Steve Israel is throwing the 2014 House election... --
1 day 4 hours ago lambert "It is said in the desert that possession of water .... lambert Tweet of the day --
1 day 4 hours ago BruceMcF Re: I find it remarkable that there can be... lambert Really excellent interview with Rick Perlstein on... Parent
1 day 4 hours ago lambert Hmm... I've always hated birdbaths because they look dumb lambert In the garden: Design challenges for "The... --
1 day 4 hours ago Splashoil Re: Steve Israel is throwing the 2014 House election,... DCblogger Steve Israel is throwing the 2014 House election... --
1 day 5 hours ago lambert V. Arnold, I deleted your two incorrectly placed comments... lambert Please, DCCC, stop. Just stop. --
1 day 5 hours ago V. Arnold Apparently the farmers are furiously... lambert Tweet of the day --
1 day 5 hours ago caseyOR Everything nippersdad said and lambert In the garden: Design challenges for "The... --
1 day 5 hours ago lambert Yes, impressive DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 6 hours ago okanogen Those folks are brutal DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 6 hours ago okanogen Insult to parasites? DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert Oh, too bad! lambert The goldenrod honey arrrived! Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert You bet DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert We can't run controlled experiments! lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent
1 day 6 hours ago okanogen Re: Wrong DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert See comment below on sharing DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert And by "symbiotic".... DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 6 hours ago nippersdad Re: The goldenrod honey arrrived! lambert The goldenrod honey arrrived! --
1 day 7 hours ago jinb Re: I don't see the implication DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 7 hours ago jinb Re: Wrong DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 7 hours ago lambert Can we please stop the "we're just sharing our feelings" thing? DCblogger Shakesville under attack --
1 day 7 hours ago lambert I went over and read the PZ Meyers post... DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 7 hours ago okanogen Re: I don't see the implication DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 7 hours ago smott999 Re: 100,000% or just 1000%? DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 8 hours ago katiebird Re: Woodchucks are very bad pests lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent
1 day 8 hours ago lambert Every year I panic... lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent
1 day 8 hours ago okanogen Re: 100,000% or just 1000%? DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 8 hours ago lambert I have the delete.... lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent
1 day 8 hours ago lambert What you said DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 9 hours ago lambert I don't see the implication DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 9 hours ago okanogen Wrong DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 9 hours ago smott999 Re: 100,000% or just 1000%? DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 9 hours ago lambert It's the gleeful tone that does it for me DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 9 hours ago okanogen 100,000% or just 1000%? DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 9 hours ago jinb Re: Shakesville under attack DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 10 hours ago nippersdad Re: In the garden: Design challenges for "The Zone of Unlife" lambert In the garden: Design challenges for "The... --
1 day 10 hours ago smott999 Re: Shakesville under attack DCblogger Shakesville under attack --
1 day 11 hours ago nippersdad Re: Oh noes! Snakes scare off birds! lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent
1 day 12 hours ago nippersdad Re: Steve Israel is throwing the 2014 House election,... DCblogger Steve Israel is throwing the 2014 House election... --
1 day 12 hours ago okanogen Re: Shakesville under attack DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 12 hours ago lambert Oh noes! Snakes scare off birds! lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent
1 day 13 hours ago smott999 Re: Shakesville under attack DCblogger Shakesville under attack --
1 day 13 hours ago okanogen Apparently it "is not a hate site". DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 14 hours ago lambert Crow sense of humor lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent
1 day 14 hours ago lambert Woodchucks are very bad pests lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent
1 day 14 hours ago smott999 Re: People's time is their own DCblogger Shakesville under attack Parent
1 day 15 hours ago nippersdad Re: I'm wondering about the timing on the (ick) hair lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent
1 day 15 hours ago nippersdad Re: Corvids are my absolute favorite... lambert In the garden: I do believe the cukes are... Parent

Pages