All comments

Comment datesort ascending Comment Author Comment title Post author Post title In reply to
9 hours 13 min ago nippersdad The tell lies in who got demonized. lambert Bernie! Pay attention! It was Democrats!... Parent
9 hours 22 min ago lambert Hmm.... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
9 hours 50 min ago CMike I prefer "Guaranteed Basic Income" to "Basic Income Guarantee" lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
10 hours 9 min ago BruceMcF Re: I'm skeptical that they are goal-driven. BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
10 hours 11 min ago Jay Re: "an artificial distinction" lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
10 hours 15 min ago CMike Let's just say I saw less potential in lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
10 hours 32 min ago lambert I disagree lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
10 hours 35 min ago lambert The verdict in the shooting is going to come down lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
10 hours 44 min ago lambert "button-mashing" lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
10 hours 45 min ago lambert We need to use the best weapon to destroy the loathesomeness lambert Bernie! Pay attention! It was Democrats!... Parent
11 hours 11 min ago nihil obstet I'm simple lambert Thoughts on wage labor --
11 hours 41 min ago nihil obstet Re: I think at the level of the firm you are right lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
12 hours 47 min ago nippersdad Will we never be rid of that loathesome trope? lambert Bernie! Pay attention! It was Democrats!... --
12 hours 59 min ago CMike I think the immediate problem lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
13 hours 10 min ago nippersdad You know, I like to visit Naked Capitalism lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
13 hours 19 min ago nippersdad Candide! My favorite book of all time! lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
13 hours 46 min ago lambert Sure, you want to go to Milwaukee lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
13 hours 47 min ago nippersdad Re: I think "from Thailand" is a bit of a red herring lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
13 hours 55 min ago lambert "an artificial distinction" lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
14 hours 2 min ago lambert Thanks for the kind words... lambert In the garden: Autumn honeysuckle Parent
14 hours 36 min ago nippersdad Oh! Please don't ask me to embarrass myself. lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
15 hours 4 min ago nippersdad Re: UK bookie already paying out on "No" vote for Scottish... lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
15 hours 25 min ago okanogen Re: Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? libbyliberal Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? Parent
15 hours 26 min ago CMike 198. Dual sovereignty and parallel government? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
15 hours 48 min ago okanogen Where's that Dramatic Chipmunk when you need it? libbyliberal Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? Parent
16 hours 56 min ago lambert It would be more interesting to hear of your time... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
17 hours 4 min ago lambert Really? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
17 hours 7 min ago lambert "a vortex coming off each element " lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
17 hours 13 min ago lambert I like G/S lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
17 hours 14 min ago lambert Re: Warning: Actual ad hominem ahead! libbyliberal Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? Parent
18 hours 22 sec ago jo6pac I think that's sarcastic...Yes It Is BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
18 hours 16 min ago nomad2 Warning: Actual ad hominem ahead! libbyliberal Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? Parent
18 hours 20 min ago nomad2 Re: Except that goes for any claim libbyliberal Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? Parent
18 hours 34 min ago okanogen Re: Profit is not the same as rent... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
19 hours 14 min ago mitzi muffin Re: In the garden: Autumn honeysuckle lambert In the garden: Autumn honeysuckle --
19 hours 20 min ago Jay Re: Who are "they" in "their handling"? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
19 hours 54 min ago okanogen That is totes fair lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
20 hours 32 min ago Jay Re: Capital is a social relation lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
22 hours 43 min ago CMike Agreed. That's an outstanding job of framing the $10.10 proposal lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
23 hours 34 min ago marxmarv Re: UK bookie already paying out on "No" vote for Scottish... lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
23 hours 58 min ago CMike "I don't feel bad about recommending to the people of Ferguson lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 1 hour ago CMike Didn't think I would read this take cited approvingly here lambert Brits use Scottish oil as collateral --
1 day 4 hours ago okanogen "Your time in the trenches" lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 4 hours ago okanogen Self-defeat to the Foolish Power lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 4 hours ago CMike Ugh, I botched my 3 minute edit window lambert Times visits Michigan, just can't understand... Parent
1 day 4 hours ago V. Arnold The arrogance you so routinely display lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 5 hours ago CMike I, of course, can't speak for JG advocates or other MMTers lambert Times visits Michigan, just can't understand... Parent
1 day 5 hours ago okanogen Oh, please lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 5 hours ago lambert I think that's sarcastic... BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
1 day 5 hours ago lambert I think "from Thailand" is a bit of a red herring lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 5 hours ago lambert OK, that's an empirical question lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 5 hours ago lambert What a foolish comment! lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 5 hours ago okanogen Re: Who are "they" in "their handling"? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 5 hours ago jo6pac Re: I think Bruce means... BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
1 day 5 hours ago lambert In fact you are right... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert It doesn't matter what you call it lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert Capital is a social relation lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert I think at the level of the firm you are right lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert Who are "they" in "their handling"? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert Profit is not the same as rent... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert The diagrams work, then? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert I think you're trying to have it both ways, two times lambert Times visits Michigan, just can't understand... Parent
1 day 6 hours ago nippersdad Charmante! lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert I remember seeing the same argument made elsewhere hyperpolarizer Fracking isn't bad for you? Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert Maybe it flips to bait and switch... tom allen Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out --
1 day 6 hours ago lambert That is a nice bit of foil lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert I think Bruce means... BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
1 day 8 hours ago jo6pac Re: I'm skeptical that they are goal-driven. BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
1 day 8 hours ago V. Arnold Re: 99%? As many as that?* lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 9 hours ago V. Arnold Re: Well, that is a really shitty and... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 9 hours ago jo6pac Re: Tweet of the day lambert Tweet of the day --
1 day 11 hours ago lambert Too bad they didn't have a Chinese bus! BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
1 day 12 hours ago BruceMcF I'm skeptical that they are goal-driven. BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
1 day 12 hours ago nippersdad Re: Thoughts on wage labor lambert Thoughts on wage labor --
1 day 12 hours ago nippersdad 99%? As many as that?* lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 13 hours ago nippersdad Re: "Capitalism" is not the same as "Financialism" lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 13 hours ago jo6pac Re: I read Jane Jacobs before I went to grad school ... BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
1 day 13 hours ago nippersdad Re: UK bookie already paying out on "No" vote for Scottish... lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... --
1 day 14 hours ago nippersdad Re: That's why I added the bit on the economics of being a... lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
1 day 14 hours ago Andre Re: Tweet of the Day (2) lambert Tweet of the Day (2) --
1 day 15 hours ago okanogen Re: Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out tom allen Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out --
1 day 16 hours ago CMike I think you've got it tom allen Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out Parent
1 day 16 hours ago Dromaius Re: Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out tom allen Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out --
1 day 17 hours ago Jay Re: I think that you, I and Okanagen... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 17 hours ago okanogen Re: Well, that is a really shitty and... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 18 hours ago DCblogger Re: That's why I added the bit on the economics of being a... lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
1 day 20 hours ago V. Arnold Well, that is a really shitty and... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 20 hours ago okanogen Earthquakes don't kill you either hyperpolarizer Fracking isn't bad for you? --
1 day 20 hours ago okanogen Too bad, eh? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 22 hours ago BruceMcF I read Jane Jacobs before I went to grad school ... BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
2 days 3 hours ago V. Arnold Idiots, every manjack one of them! lambert Tweet of the day --
2 days 6 hours ago CMike This clip runs 3 minutes 46 seconds lambert Times visits Michigan, just can't understand... Parent
2 days 7 hours ago V. Arnold Re: Thoughts on wage labor lambert Thoughts on wage labor --
2 days 8 hours ago lambert Oh, super! I was afraid Sunday Train would skip a week BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... --
2 days 8 hours ago lambert A nifty motto! lambert Thoughts on wage labor --
2 days 8 hours ago lambert Great catch! tom allen Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out --
2 days 9 hours ago lambert That's why I added the bit on the economics of being a bookie lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
2 days 10 hours ago Alexa Re: Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out tom allen Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out --
2 days 10 hours ago Alexa Spot on, nihil obstet, that lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 10 hours ago nippersdad "Too close to call" is not a "foregone conclusion" lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... --

Pages