The 12-Point Platform
Happy birthday, Social Security!
"The 12-Point Platform" is a simple and self-explanatory list of common-sense programs that will benefit every American, no matter their class, gender, race, or age. "The 12 Reforms" are the programs needed to secure the benefits of the Platform. The Single Value ties the Platform and the Reforms together: Government is to be used for "public purpose," and not for privilege (which means "private law").
- Net Neutrality
- Fairness Doctrine
- Local Ownership of Media
- Public Campaign Financing
- Electoral Integrity
- Self-Organizing Web-Based Citizen Deliberation
- MMT Macro-economic Policies
- Preserve and Expand the Commons
- More Co-operatives, Fewer Corporations
- Justice Starts at the Top
- Strategic Non-Violence
- Points and Reforms Are Indivisible
- Public Purpose
Click here for a PDF for printing and distribution.